PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Season of Twitter


We are just busy loving life and doing ministry. I would love to have a detailed record of it here, but I don't.  I do faithfully tweet though!  If you are really wanting to keep up with us, you can always check out twitter.  You don't have to have an account to see what I post and Nate even has a twitter account too. I post pictures on there almost every day and usually several times a day.  There's no doubt in my mind that I will eventually get back into blogging on a regular basis, but this just isn't that season of my life and I'm (finally) ok with that.  I will still post occasionally on here so check back and I look forward to keeping up with you all on facebook, twitter and maybe even in real life!

Nate's twitter feed it here.

Jaime's twitter feed is here and you can also get to it by clicking the green twitter box in the right column of the blog.


No comments: