PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Orthodontics and Sushi

Averie started her orthodontic treatment late last year using Invisalign. We are very happy with the product so far, and are seeing very timely results without a lot of the issues braces require. She had an orthodontist appointment yesterday. We both actually look forward to her appointments because they give us a reason to hang out, just the two of us, for awhile.  The ride there and back gives us a gives us a chance to talk about all things middle school without any little sister ears listening. Above was my attempt to get a picture of her in the waiting room.  We got a little tickled.


And, we always try to schedule her appointments around lunch because there is a great sushi place nearby! I look forward to my already beautiful girl having a perfect smile and more orthodontist dates with my buddy.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I fondly remember those orthodontist dates with my mom. So sweet.