PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas with the Other Browns

We headed to SC today to celebrate Christmas with our families.  We are only here for a few days and have lots of people to see and family gatherings to attend.  Tonight we tried to go to Hollywild with Josh and Kelli and all the Brown girls like we have for years, but they were closed because of rain. We were all so sad!

We went to Waffle House instead and then went back to Josh and Kelli's to exchange gifts.  

I usually give my nieces Savannah and Izzy obnoxious aunt gifts... things I would never buy my own girls and things I know Kelli would never by them.  This year, Izzy got a huge tie-dyed tent that attaches to her bed.  Ha!  I love being an aunt!

No comments: